At Ctrain, we give you a unique experience while you study for your Cert IV TAE40110 and you also get, as 2 of your 3 electives, TAELLN411 and TAEASS502B
The advantage of studying with Ctrain is that you could obtain your Cert IV in a shorter time-frame, as long as you complete all the assessment tasks and are deemed competent. Some important facts about Ctrain and the Cert IV:
- Ctrain is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), just like any TAFE college
- Your Ctrain Cert IV is recognised Australia-wide
- The Cert IV TAE is the must-have minimum qualification for trainers and assessors working in training departments of large corporations, TAFE colleges, private training colleges or RTOs
- We include TAELLN411 and TAEASS502B as 2 of our elective units – they’re already incorporated into your 8 days’ training
- Last year, 90% of people who started their Cert IV training with Ctrain obtained their Certificate within 3-5 weeks of completing the course. It is also possible to get it much sooner.
The Ctrain Difference
8 people maximum per class
As a member of our exclusive training group you get personalised attention from our highly skilled facilitator as well as more opportunities to complete your assessments during class-time. This will help you hand in all the course work much sooner once the course is completed.
Most of our students are able to submit all the work required within one to two months of finishing the classroom training – some even within one week!
8 days of classroom training with TAELLN411 and TAEASS502B included as two of the elective units
Because our course is structured to run over 3 weeks you get plenty of time both during course hours and in between modules to complete a significant amount of the assessments. This is important because you do not want to finish the classroom training only to be left with hours and hours of work still to do.
Fun while you learn
We have a lot of fun while we learn during our 8 days together. Most of the time you will be either working as a group on a particular assessment task, practising a skill such as presenting to a small group or assessing someone do a particular task.
We don’t spend a lot of time lecturing to you – Ctrain’s methodology is such that you learn by doing and observing others. We hardly ever use PowerPoint! Of course, there is some technical content to the course but we do our best to make that as fun and as hands-on as possible.