Fast track your Cert IV TAE40110
(with TAELLN411 and TAEASS502B as elective units)
- Intensive face-to-face delivery over 8 days (spread out over 3 consecutive weeks)
- Our aim is that you will have completed around half the assessment tasks by the last day of the course
- You have the same trainer/assessor throughout the whole course
- Maximum of 8 participants
- You get your full Cert IV TAE40110 including the units of competency TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills and TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- We provide phone/email support after the last day of the course for a further 3 months (if required). You will need to submit all your assessments by no later than 31st August 2017 as the train-out date for TAE40110 is 5th October 2017. Once that date has passed we aren’t allowed to issue TAE40110 certificates, even if you have completed the face-to-face course.
- We are based in Sydney with training facilities in the CBD
Find out why Ctrain is the obvious choice.
We run courses throughout the year with a maximum of 8 participants per course. We also provide a flexible option which combines both face-to-face and distance learning.
If you do your Cert IV TAE40110 with us we include TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills and TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools as 2 of our electives.
Course dates for 2017:
Ctrain’s Cert IV TAE courses are currently on hold. Please contact us on 1300 473 240 for more information about what’s happening in the world of TAE.
|Certificate IV in training and assessment (TAE40110)|
|includes all course material, assessment, up to 3 months’ phone/email support post-course (if required) and issuing of certificate.|
Face-to-face/distance learning combination
For $1,500 all inclusive you can study to get your Cert IV over a period of 3 months working at your own pace and at times which best suit you.
This will suit time-poor people who are currently working in a training and/or assessing role.
|One half day individual coaching from your facilitator, 4 days face-to-face training (LLN and Delivery modules) plus unlimited email and phone support during the whole 3 months – includes all course material, assessment and issuing of certificate.|
Design and develop learning programs
Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
Make a presentation
Plan assessment activities and processes
Participate in assessment validation
Design and develop assessment tools